Latchways ManSafe vertical systems are ideal for use on towers, masts, monopoles, lattice structures and silos. Mansafe is built for flexibility and enables a system to closely follow the contours of the vertical structure. Horizontal and inclined sections can be included where appropriate.
As with all Latchways’ products, components are made of quality materials to withstand the harshest environmental conditions. The system is safe for usage in all sorts of environmental conditions.
Equally, the proven effectiveness of the system’s LadderLatch unit with its unique Latchways starwheel component provides workers with the security of being constantly attached to the system while also having both hands free to go about their duties. If a worker should fall from the system, the LadderLatch unit immediately locks onto the system cable and arrests the fall.
In the event of a fall, a worker attached to a ManSafe for Ladders system is far less likely to be injured during the fall arrest process compared to a fall from a traditional hoop system. Whereas hoop systems prevent a worker falling backwards off a ladder, the hoops themselves present a significant threat if the worker should fall down a ladder.
- Can be fitted to follow the contours of the structure.
- Suitable for retrofitting or as part of a new build.
- The whole system is unobtrusive and lightweight.
- Operation is not affected by snow, ice or adverse weather conditions.
- Can be installed for use in virtually all environments.
- Can be integrated into a comprehensive system incorporating vertical, inclined and horizontal sections.
- Will support up to four workers on a single line.
- The LadderLatch starwheel unit rotates freely through the intermediate cable guides to give the user continuous hands-free protection.
- In the event of a fall, the LadderLatch starwheel locks onto the cable and arrests the fall.
- Energy absorbers built into the system protect the end anchors from excessive loads should a fall from the system occur.
- The LadderLatch unit can be attached or detached at any point in the system.
- ManSafe for Ladders is easy to install and maintain.
- Comprehensive range of specialist components to enable installation on a wide variety of ladders and towers.
- Meets all appropriate international standards.