For roofs and all structures at height, A2M provide Latchways’ Mansafe systems, incorporating the Constant Force post. This is a straightforward but very versatile system, ideal for looking after your workforce as they do maintenance, cleaning, access and inspection.
Latchways ManSafe systems provide the total solution for all horizontal safety at height industrial applications. The system’s versatility and ease of use makes it ideal for protecting workers as they go about day to day activities such as maintenance, cleaning, access and inspection.
- Systems can be designed for up to five simultaneous users.
- Fixes to virtually all types of structure and roofing system.
- Follows the contours of the building by going around bends and up and down inclines.
- Can be extended to include vertical sections.
- The unique Latchways Transfastener allows workers to travel the full length of the system without having to detach and re-attach.
- Normally incorporates the unique Latchways Constant Force Post for assured fall arrest protection and simplified installation.
- Where the Constant Force post is not applicable, in-line shock absorbers or a Constant Force energy absorber can be incorporated for equal safety assurance.
- Meets all appropriate international standards.
You may also wish to consider a designated walkway. Latchways’ WalkSafe provides a level anti-slip surface, and does not damage the integrity of the roof or compromise the guarantee.